Panasonic’s S Pro 70-200mm F4 is one of three lenses to launch with the full-frame S system, covering a popular focal range with a claimed 6 stops of stabilization to boot. We took it along on a few shooting excursions recently to get a feel for its performance shooting sports, planes and general springtime scenery around town.
Panasonic Japan has released the monthly production rate of new announced Panasonic Lumix S1 & S1R full frame mirrorless cameras and Lumix S lenses.
Read More »
The new announced Panasonic Lumix S1 & S1R and Lumix S Lenses now available for pre-order online:
- Panasonic LUMIX S1 – Starts at $2,499 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S1R – Starts at $3,699 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 50mm f/1.4 Lens – $2,299 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S 24-105mm f/4 Macro OIS Lens – $1,299 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 70-200mm f/4 OIS Lens – $1,699 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
Here are UK price and full specs of upcoming Panasonic Lumix S L-mount lenses. See the details below:
Read More »
Update: According to leaked images, it has f/4 aperture.
Panasonic S1 and S 70-200mm L-mount Lens was displayed at SWPP show at the Novotel West London in Hammersmith, London – which runs until Saturday. From the image above, we can clearly see that Panasonic S 70-200mm L-mount lens has a 77mm front filter thread, and the closest focusing distance of the lens is 0.92m (3.02 ft). All these specs we are sure now this lens will have constant f/2.8 aperture, it will be a Panasonic S 70-200mm f/2.8 L-mount Lens.