Sigma has officially announced their new L-mount full frame camera called Sigma fp. It has a 24.6MP BSI CMOS sensor. The release date for Sigma fp is in Autumn.
- 24.6MP Back-illuminated full frame sensor
- Low-pass filter less
- ISO 100-25600
- ISO 6, 12, 25, 50, 51200, 102400
- 14bit RAW (DNG)
- Dustproof and drip proof
- Size: 69.9 x 112.6 x 45.3 mm
- Weight: 370g
- Sigma Photo Pro compatibility
- Sigma fp is very small ! Known as Pocketable full frame.
- FP is designed to be sealed to take with you everywhere
- Sigma FP will seamlessly work between video and stills. Full time fast electronic (but not global) shutter.
- Here’s a switch to change from video to stills.
- Eye AF, full time silent shooting and HDR modes on the Sigma FP
- Cine mode gets a bespoke interface and the Sigma FP also shoots in Cinema DNG with 4K
- Sigma FP has a director mode to allow you to see other aspects ratios
- Sigma FP is very expandable with many add ons for all different types of users
- Sigma FP key specs will be opened to encourage support from third party accessory makers
Sigma Co., Ltd. (President: Kazuto Yamaki) announces the world’s smallest and lightest * full-size mirrorless single-lens camera “SIGMA fp”. The SIGMA fp is a compact chassis equipped with an effective pixel count of 24.6 million pixels and a 35 mm full-size Bayer sensor, and is equipped with a versatile extensibility that allows various interchangeable lenses and accessories to be freely replaced. We store the feel of being able to carry around anytime and anywhere, and the specifications that can be taken in full-scale at the highest image quality, in the body with high rigidity and quality.
The scope and freedom of shooting and expression can be extended to any extent with this single unit, without being tied to the genre boundaries of shooting scenes and styles, still images and moving pictures “Pocketable Full Frame”, it is SIGMA fp is. ※ As of July 2019
Release Date, Price: To be determined
※ Product appearance, specifications, etc. may change.
Seamless and scalable.
The world’s smallest and lightest “Pocketable Full Frame”, born.
The environment surrounding photography and expression is changing dramatically. Now that a
single user can use a high-performance interchangeable-lens camera and a smartphone camera
flexibly according to the application and the scene,
SIGMA wants to re-examine the intrinsic value of the digital camera itself The
We aimed to develop a single-handed digital camera
that reflects the more flexible and realistic “the way of the camera”, not the camera-oriented, category or hierarchy of the maker’s idea