The upcoming Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Macro O.I.S lens for L-mount is now flying on the Panasonic official store in France. It is expected to be officially announced very soon.
Below is a summary of the official store:
- High-performance and beautiful bokeh over the entire zoom range, whether it’s still or video.
- High speed and accurate AF.
- Half macro with a minimum shooting distance of 0.74m and a maximum shooting magnification of 0.5x at the telephoto end.
- A beautiful light beam is realized with an 11-blade diaphragm.
- 5.5 steps of coordinated operation with the bodies of S1H, S1R, S1 and S5 (5-axis image stabilization Dual I.S.2 with CIPA correction effect.
- Dust-proof and drip-proof structure, low temperature resistance of -10 degrees
Panasonic Lumix S 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 OIS lens has been posted on Panasonic’s official store, so it looks like it will be officially announced soon. It seems to be very easy to use.