As rumored before, Panasonic will announce two new full frame mirrorless cameras on September 25th, the high-end version of Panasonic FF mirrorless camera can use pixel shift model, which means it can take 150MP image in pixel shift model.
Roundup rumors of Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera:
- Panasonic will announce two new Full Frame Mirrorless system camera on September 25:
- One is low MP entry-level full frame mirrorless camera with IBIS, 4K@60p, SL-mount
- The other is high MP Pro-level full frame mirrorless camera with IBIS, 4K@60p, SL-mount, can take 150MP imge in pixel shift model.
- Three new Panasonic SL-mount lenses
- New 24-70mm SL-mount Lens
- New 70-200mm SL-mount Lens
- New 50mm Fast Prime SL-mount Lens
- Panasonic FF mirrorless camera will have similar design as Panasonic G9 w/ Leica SL-mount.
- Panasonic-Leica-Sigma will announce a new partnership around the SL mount FF system
- Leica and other companies will announce a new website called “L-mount.com” soon
- Panasonic will only show a prototype with non finalized specs
- The new camera will go on market by March 2019
- Panasonic has designed this new sensor
- The camera will have way more than 42 Megapixels
- The camera has excellent video quality
- There will be MANY new SL mount lenses!
Follow Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera on Facebook: