Last Update: February 26th, 2021
As rumored before, Panasonic, Leica, Sigma will join together to design a new full frame mirrorless system with L-mount. Now according to latest rumors, Sigma may not only design l-mount lenses or l-mount adapters, they may also release new L-mount mirrorless cameras as early as Photokina 2018 to early next year.
The Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will be announced on September 25th, according to latest rumors, there will be two new Panasonic FF mirrorless cameras (Low MP version and High MP version), and Panasonic will also announce three new SL-mount full frame mirrorless lenses on that day. One is the fast prime lens, two other are zoom lenses.
As rumored before, Panasonic, Leica, Sigma will join together to release a new full frame mirrorless camera uses Leica SL-mount full frame mirrorless lenses. Now, we just got a bit more about the mount info, Leica and other companies (Panasonic, Sigma ?) will soon announce a new website called “L-Mount.com” next several days. This is another confirmation about Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will use Leica SL mount.
According to recently rumors from 43R, upcoming Panasonic FF mirrorless camera will not use a new lens mount, instead, it will use Leica SL mount, this means, you need to buy very expensive Leica SL lenses, maybe Panasonic will also announce several new cheaper SL lenses along the camera body announcement.
- Panasonic will announce a new Full Frame Mirrorless system camera on September 25
- Leica SL mount
- Panasonic will only show a prototype with non finalized specs
- The new camera will go on market by March 2019
- Panasonic has designed this new sensor
- The camera will have way more than 42 Megapixels
- The camera has excellent video quality
- Costs around $3,000
- Has no on sensor stabilization
- 2 slot card (probably no SD)
- 4K with no crop in FF and 10 bit 4:2:2
- weather sealed
- Olympus is not joining the Panasonic FF system
Follow Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera on Facebook: