In September 2020, Panasonic officially announced the new Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama). It is a hybrid stills/video camera, featuring a 24MP full-frame sensor, using the L-mount, 5-axis image stabilization, a high-res mode with the IS system to produce 96MP images with much higher levels of detail, a fully articulating LCD with 1.84 million dots and a large EVF with 2.36M dots. Are you looking for some lenses for your Panasonic Lumix S5? Below are the top recommended lenses for Panasonic S5 mirrorless camera.
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5–$500 Off—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 with 50mm f/1.4 Lens Kit–$700 Off—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 with LUMIX S 50mm f/1.8 L Mount Lens–$600.00 Off— Adorama/ Amazon/ B&H
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6–$500 Off—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 with 70-200mm Lenses–$700 Off—Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama
|SUPPORT PANASONICFF, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Panasonic Lumix S5
||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
Panasonic has just officially announced the new Panasonic Lumix BS1H. It is a video-centric full-frame mirrorless camera with a ‘box’ shape meant to be rigged up for various types of video shooting applications, featuring capture video at 6K/24p (3:2 aspect ratio), 5.9K/30p (16:9) and 10-bit 4K/60p. It features a V-Log/V-Gamut that can capture around 14 stops of dynamic range which, along with color and skin tones, is virtually the same as the company’s professional VariCam. The BS1H has no recording limit for any of its video modes and takes larger Panasonic batteries for extended stamina. In addition to the lenses on Panasonic’s L-mount roadmap, EF and PL-mount adapters will allow the use of additional lenses.