Along with development announcement of 11 new Art prime L-mount lenses, Sigma today also announced mount converter MC-21 for EF/SA mount to L-mount. The SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 allows SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA’s CANON EF mount interchangeable lens owners to use their lens investment on L-Mount camera bodies. The converter allows more freedom of choice for L-Mount cameras from SIGMA, Leica Camera and Panasonic, enhancing the extensibility of the L-Mount system.
Sigma today has officially announced 11 new Art series L-mount prime lenses. These L-Mount series lenses have achieved high-speed AF and are fully compatible with AF-C mode, in-camera image stabilization, and in-camera aberration correction. The lineup will consist of 11 prime lenses for full-frame cameras from SIGMA’s Art line covering from 14mm to 135mm currently available in other mounts, allowing the Art line, which pursues the highest performance, to be enjoyed on L-Mount cameras.
Panasonic Japan has released the monthly production rate of new announced Panasonic Lumix S1 & S1R full frame mirrorless cameras and Lumix S lenses.
Read More »
Last Update: June 15th, 2021
Here is the latest updated Panasonic LUMIX S L-mount lens roadmap. In addition to S Pro 50mm f/1.4, S 24-105mm f/4 Macro OIS, S Pro 70-200mm f/4 OIS, S Pro 24-70mm f/2.8 lenses that have already been announced, Panasonic will launch 2 more new lenses in Winter 2019 – a 70-200mm f/2.8 and 16-35mm f/4. There will be 11 Lumix S L-mount lenses by the end of 2020.
The new announced Panasonic Lumix S1 & S1R and Lumix S Lenses now available for pre-order online:
- Panasonic LUMIX S1 – Starts at $2,499 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S1R – Starts at $3,699 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 50mm f/1.4 Lens – $2,299 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S 24-105mm f/4 Macro OIS Lens – $1,299 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 70-200mm f/4 OIS Lens – $1,699 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon